Monday, April 14, 2008

Neil Patrick Harris and a unicorn in "Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay."

A funny thing happened on way to the press junket of the new "Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay." I stumbled upon a t-shirt with a picture of a unicorn stating "What Would NPH Do?




Peter G: What do you think of this t-shirt that says "What Would NPH Do?" (a picture of a unicorn accompanies the saying.)

NPH: Where did you get that t-shirt?

Peter G: They gave it to us in the hospitality suite. Would you wear that t-shirt?

NPH: Absolutely cool. Yeah I'd wear it.

ENW: You never called yourself NPH?
NPH: I try not to. I can walk around with the brand NPH. I have the branding rod NPH (from the movie) and you flip a switch and lights up and glows. It's really cool.

Peter G: Did you ever get any jibbing of NPH from your friends and all?
NPH: Because I have three names, a lot of people weren't sure if name was Neil, Patrick or.... not my friends like regular people. The NPH thing works out pretty well. Some people see me now and say, "NPH!" I'm an acronym.

I'll be covering the premiere this coming April 17 wearing my NPH shirt.

No comments: